Missing You

Missing You

2012年3月10日星期六

Theory Exam Soon

Blogging in Kuantan nw!
Today,
I'm deciding to blog in English.
So,
pls forgive about my broken English.
First of all,
it is the skul holiday nw!
Time past fastly,
I had stayed at Mentakab for 3 month.
Next,
I will have theory exam on 12th of March.
God bless me.
Hope tat I will pass it,
if nt I cnt have my pratical exam ltr.
Next is,
my lovely cousin, Joan,
will reach Kuantan 2mr.
Hoho,
din meet wif her for a few month alr.
Miss her so much!
Just nw when,
reaching grandma house,
so shock on seeing Joan brother,Charlie thr.
Bt I will bac at 2mr nite,
so hope tat 2mr will have a nice day wif Joan and Charlie.^^
Anyway,
after my theory exam,
I will bac 2 my hometown.
So,
meet you guys soon and hope tat Zheng Bin will cum out.

2 条评论:

  1. Nice change of blog! =) Sorry I couldn't meet you just now, I didn't know all of you were in iBox...and now, I'm in Penang...so I won't be meeting you during the school holidays this week. anyways happy holidays ya.

    - Cindy :)

    回复删除
  2. Blog in BI bcs knw tat ur BC nt gud.Teehee...
    Fine, meet next time.

    回复删除